365andUP provides a 14-day FREE trial to all our new users.
Change your password:
- Go to MyProfile
- Click change password
- Fill out the old-password,new-password and confirm new-password
- Click Submit Button
Reset your password:
If you’ve forgotten the password for your 365andUP account follow these directions to reset it.
- Visit the Forgot Password page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account, then click Send Recovery Link
- We’ll send you an email with a link that enables you to reset your password
During your trial period you get free and open use of all monitors and features.
Yes, It depends on the Plan. Have a look at the Pricing section.
To add a credit card do the following:
- Go to Settings
- Select Billing
- Click the Add New Card Button
- Fill out the Card Number and the rest of the details.
- Click Add Card Button
- Go to Settings
- Select Subscription option
- Click UPGRADE Button > a popup window will appear
- Click Subscribe Button
Your subscription will be renewed Automatically.
365andUP use Stripe and it accepts the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club
Your plan will be automatically moved to the Free plan and the tests exceeding the limit will be suspended.
No, 365andUP is an agentless monitoring solution.
The following locations are currently available and you can add test to monitor from any of these locations. Not seeing the one you been looking for? ReachUs here, we will add it our next set of locations.
- Banglore, India
- Frankfurt, Germany
- NewYork, USA
- San Francisco, USA
- Toronto, Canada
- London, UK
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Sydney, Australia
- Singapore, Singapore
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Yes, you can add multiple notification rules for the same monitor, each with a different delivery type and criteria for being triggered.
No, You have only email available during the trial.
There is no limit on the number of email accounts that can be set up as contacts for your monitoring.
365andUP can alert you by Email, SMS, ZenDesk, Freshworks, Slack and All alerts are free and unlimited. SMS limits are as per the plan, please refer Pricing for reference